Social Media Manager position that supports the Global Sales team to develop market entry strategies and to support in all business development activities. This position includes extensive secondary research, administration and logistical support for business development trips, basic customer support and database maintenance. The SMA is expected to work independently and is a position for a mature, detail and customer oriented individual.
- Director, Business Development
- Customers of Lumeter and Lumeter’s Hardware Partners
- Business Development Research
- Providing quoting, supporting logistics and shipping of customer samples
- Training Coordination
- A minimum of 4 years in administration
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Business Management or equivalent
- Team player
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and database management
If you're interested in this position, you can submit an application by sending an email to email@example.com. Use the job title (Social Media Manager), and quote the job reference number (LN0003) in your email subject line.