Business Development Assistant position that supports the Global Sales team to develop market entry strategies and to support in all business development activities. This position includes extensive secondary research, administration and logistical support for business development trips, basic customer support and database maintenance. The BDA is expected to work independently and is a position for a mature, detail and customer oriented individual.
- Director, Business Development
- Customers of Lumeter and Lumeter’s Hardware Partners
- Outside parties
- Business Development Research
- Providing quoting, supporting logistics and shipping of customer samples
- Administration and logistics
- Training Coordination
- A minimum of 4 years in administration
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Business Management or equivalent
- Team player
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and database management
- Strong internet research skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with outside parties to gather data
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
If you're interested in this position, you can submit an application by sending an email to email@example.com. Use the job title (Business Development Assistant), and quote the job reference number (LN0002) in your email subject line.